Friday, August 31, 2018

My 28mm Army for Max Emanuel period Part 3

The Bavarian contingent to the Turkenkreig was cavalry heavy and even through Blenheim the Kuirassier Regiments were large, in the Austrian fashion so 4 to 6 squadrons to each.  I limited myself to 4 squadrons but typically brigade the entire Bavarian Electoral cavalry as one very strong brigade.

First is the Arco Cuirassiers in grey coats with mid-blue facings, followed by Wolframsdorff with green facings and finally Costa with red/scarlet facings.



Next is the household cavalry, consisting of the Carabineer Garde (in red facings), the Grenadiers a Cheval with bearskin headgear and white facings and the Leibgarde-Hartschiere in black facings with silver highlights.  I also add one squadron of the Locatelli Hussars who were formed around this time.




In the next posting I will cover the artillery, transport and Command and Control sections of the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment